Keenes dam a nice place to walk, observe wildlife...dump garbage?
The problem of illegal trash dumping appears to be at a breaking point for one of the city’s more secluded nature sites, which sits along Route 10 near the Sullivan border and consists of a large water reservoir and dam that serves as flood control for the city.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham High nurse named School Nurse of the Year - 0
- MAKE SURE IT'S ME Opens at West End Studio Theatre - 0
- Harmonica Master James Cotton forced to postpone May 25 Londonderry Performance - 0
- Group continues effort to expand Cotton Valley Trail in Broofield - 0
- For Bedford girl, exploring the world in geography bee a ‘great thing to do’ - 0
- Loon Mountain Resort Unleashes New Obstacles for July 13 Monster Mud Run - 0
- Location Change for N.H. Fish and Game Commission Meeting June 12 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samuel Adams makes its can debut - 0
- Parents can plan ahead, model healthful habits... and not stress out - 0
Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands