Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police on lookout for Keene robber
KEENE — Police are searching for a man they say robbed the Ingenuity Country Store Friday night.
Police said a man wearing a fake black beard, orange hooded sweatshirt and tan pants entered the store shortly before 6 p.m. Friday, jumped over the counter and took cash from the register. He also showed "an unknown style knife" during the robbery, though nobody was injured, and left the store on a mountain bike last seen leaving the Central Square area heading north, police said.
Anyone with information is asked to call Keene police at 357-9813.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
- College Roundup: SNHU women win - 0
- Merrimack's Schaller scores first NHL goal, but B's get win - 0
- For Rex Ryan, another close loss to Pats - 0
- Two Lee police officers honored at dinner - 0
- NHIAA Weekend Hockey Roundup: Hats off to three school skaters - 0
- NH Busines Newsmakers: Butler named president of Cigna in New England - 0
- Small employers grapple with rising insurance premiums - 0
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483