Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Police on lookout for Keene robber
KEENE — Police are searching for a man they say robbed the Ingenuity Country Store Friday night.
Police said a man wearing a fake black beard, orange hooded sweatshirt and tan pants entered the store shortly before 6 p.m. Friday, jumped over the counter and took cash from the register. He also showed "an unknown style knife" during the robbery, though nobody was injured, and left the store on a mountain bike last seen leaving the Central Square area heading north, police said.
Anyone with information is asked to call Keene police at 357-9813.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say youths at New Boston underage drinking party resisted arrest - 13
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
- Police seeking help to identify alleged credit card thieves - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of new crimes while out on bail faces hearing - 0
- Gorham man arraigned for kidnapping Abigail Hernandez, but details remain scarce - 4
- Ex-Manchester police officer pleads guilty to felonies related to helping drug dealer - 2
- Lancaster man indicted for possessing child sex abuse images - 0
- Former Nashua court officer waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- MBTA police officer arrested two more times following house party arrest in Salem - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry woman arrested after police pursuit - 0
- Charles M. Arlinghaus: Taxation without representation again? - 2
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 17
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 2
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 1
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Muskrats, Swamp Bats split twinbill - 0
- Jays' Stroman stymies Red Sox - 0
Market Basket community waits and watches
Derry woman arrested after police pursuit
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917