Home » News » Public Safety
Man flown to Maine hospital
ROCHESTER - Police wouldn't release the identity and condition of the man who was flown to a Maine hospital on Thursday after he was seriously injured in a head-on crash on Route 125.
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded at 12:18 p.m. after a northbound Ford E-150 van, driven by Glen Snow, 60, of Lewiston, Maine, crossed the center line and struck a southbound Toyota Scion, driven by Mallory Marcheterre, 20, of Rochester, near the Aroma Joe's coffee shop on Milton Road-Route 125.
After firefighters extricated Marcheterre and her passenger, who remains unidentified, all three occupants were transported Frisbie Memorial Hospital. The passenger was later flown to Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine via Life Flight.
Police could not be reached for comment about the accident Friday.
While police continue to investigate the accident, Snow was issued a summons for a yellow line violation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police ready to make a wardrobe change - 0
- Man, 41, dies after his car hits utility pole by Nashua library - 0
- Derry fire displaces five - 0
- Two fall about 50 feet from Crotched Mountain ski lift - 1
- Three-alarm fire levels Loudon garage - 0
- Man, 41, dies when car hits pole in front of Nashua Library - 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- AG reports progress in search for Hernandez; defends not releasing sensitive information - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072