Home » News » Public Safety
Man flown to Maine hospital
ROCHESTER - Police wouldn't release the identity and condition of the man who was flown to a Maine hospital on Thursday after he was seriously injured in a head-on crash on Route 125.
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded at 12:18 p.m. after a northbound Ford E-150 van, driven by Glen Snow, 60, of Lewiston, Maine, crossed the center line and struck a southbound Toyota Scion, driven by Mallory Marcheterre, 20, of Rochester, near the Aroma Joe's coffee shop on Milton Road-Route 125.
After firefighters extricated Marcheterre and her passenger, who remains unidentified, all three occupants were transported Frisbie Memorial Hospital. The passenger was later flown to Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine via Life Flight.
Police could not be reached for comment about the accident Friday.
While police continue to investigate the accident, Snow was issued a summons for a yellow line violation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 5
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- Answers sought after bomb squad leaves Fitzwilliam - 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 1
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 0
- Asphalt truck overturns in Jaffrey - 0
- Police to educate Manchester motorists on distracted driving - 7
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 1
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 19
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands