Home » News » Public Safety
Man flown to Maine hospital
The passenger of this Toyota Scion, which was involved in a head-on crash on Route 125 in Rochester, was flown to Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine Thursday afternoon. (John Quinn/Union Leader Correspondent)
ROCHESTER - Police wouldn't release the identity and condition of the man who was flown to a Maine hospital on Thursday after he was seriously injured in a head-on crash on Route 125.
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded at 12:18 p.m. after a northbound Ford E-150 van, driven by Glen Snow, 60, of Lewiston, Maine, crossed the center line and struck a southbound Toyota Scion, driven by Mallory Marcheterre, 20, of Rochester, near the Aroma Joe's coffee shop on Milton Road-Route 125.
After firefighters extricated Marcheterre and her passenger, who remains unidentified, all three occupants were transported Frisbie Memorial Hospital. The passenger was later flown to Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine via Life Flight.
Police could not be reached for comment about the accident Friday.
While police continue to investigate the accident, Snow was issued a summons for a yellow line violation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner - 1
- Merrimack police find car sticking into road, charge man - 0
- Police say impairment and speed not factors in fatal crash in Conway - 0
- Manchester man sustains life-threatening injuries in Bedford crash - 0
- Barrington man, 41, dies in cycle crash - 0
- Bay State man hurt in Ripley Falls fall - 0
- Veteran Arizona officer named Rindge police chief - 3
- NH gun license form must change, critics say - 10
- Rimmon Heights honors Manchester Community Policing Division - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- Former high school art teacher gets suspended sentence in drug case - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate