Home » News » Public Safety
Man flown to Maine hospital
ROCHESTER - Police wouldn't release the identity and condition of the man who was flown to a Maine hospital on Thursday after he was seriously injured in a head-on crash on Route 125.
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded at 12:18 p.m. after a northbound Ford E-150 van, driven by Glen Snow, 60, of Lewiston, Maine, crossed the center line and struck a southbound Toyota Scion, driven by Mallory Marcheterre, 20, of Rochester, near the Aroma Joe's coffee shop on Milton Road-Route 125.
After firefighters extricated Marcheterre and her passenger, who remains unidentified, all three occupants were transported Frisbie Memorial Hospital. The passenger was later flown to Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine via Life Flight.
Police could not be reached for comment about the accident Friday.
While police continue to investigate the accident, Snow was issued a summons for a yellow line violation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newton boy badly hurt when struck by SUV while walking - 0
- Body found floating in Sagamore Creek identified - 0
- Police probe Dover official's fatal car crash - 0
- Fundraiser tonight to benefit injured man - 0
- No cause yet in Woodshed restaurant fire - 0
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 1
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- South Africa's Nelson Mandela dies at 95 - 0
- Gas tax increase would be tied to consumer price index - 4
- Dingman granted conditional parole - 5
- Suicide bomber, gunmen kill 52 in Yemen - 0
- Manchester gas station burglarized - 0
- Conn. tractor-trailer driver charged in Manchester hit and run - 2
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 1
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072