How to donate
Santa Fund donations can be made by completing the online form by clicking "Donate" below or send a check to:
THE SANTA FUND
You can also drop off the printed form in our newspaper and a donation in the Santa Fund box at the Union Leader, 100 William Loeb Drive in Manchester from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. We will also have a donation drop box at the Intown Manchester Holiday Market on Thursday, November 29 and every Thursday in December.
Share a holiday greeting
With your donation, the Union Leader will publish a short holiday message in the newspaper. Just write it up exactly as you would have it appear, printing clearly, and mail it along with your donation. If you prefer to donate online, follow the link on the page following the transaction to submit a Christmas message.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua teachers endorse Jim Donchess for mayor - 0
- UNH strips controversial language guide from website - 6
- Plaistow police seek help identifying suspected wallet thief - 0
- Waterville Valley bookkeeper sentence to federal prison in condo fraud case - 0
- Community health centers provide services to underserved veterans - 0
- Donation of chairs brings comfort to residents of NH Veterans Home - 0
- House OKs measure to waive some fees for veterans' business loans - 0
- Looking Back with Aurore Eaton: Coos County official foils Thaw's great escape - 0
- 20 apply for Litchfield town administrator post - 0
Preston to play Palace in Manchester
Updated: In one-on-one interview, Clinton talks issues, calls Planned Parenthood videos 'disturbing'
FOX News opens up: But still skews debate
School board questions evaluation system allowing ineffective teachers to remain in classrooms for grace period
Huckleberry Finn charged with sexual assault