Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Bloody Laconia man faces charges after fight
LACONIA — Police found a Tilton Avenue man covered in his own blood Saturday afternoon, then charged him with possession of a controlled drug.
Police were called to 95 Tilton Ave., for a report of a man threatening people with a knife, according to Laconia police Sgt. Allan Graton. Gilbert Gibson, 49, was standing outside the home with an injured face and covered with blood, according to Graton.
The man and woman inside the home told police they had a verbal fight with Gibson that soon turned physical. Gibson reportedly left the house after the fight and was met by police.
Gibson, for his part, was uncooperative when police tried speaking to him, and was found to be in possession of marijuana, according to Graton.
Gibson was treated at Lakes Regional General Hospital for his facial injuries and later released. He was then issued a summons for the drug charge, Graton states.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917