May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Bloody Laconia man faces charges after fight
LACONIA — Police found a Tilton Avenue man covered in his own blood Saturday afternoon, then charged him with possession of a controlled drug.
Police were called to 95 Tilton Ave., for a report of a man threatening people with a knife, according to Laconia police Sgt. Allan Graton. Gilbert Gibson, 49, was standing outside the home with an injured face and covered with blood, according to Graton.
The man and woman inside the home told police they had a verbal fight with Gibson that soon turned physical. Gibson reportedly left the house after the fight and was met by police.
Gibson, for his part, was uncooperative when police tried speaking to him, and was found to be in possession of marijuana, according to Graton.
Gibson was treated at Lakes Regional General Hospital for his facial injuries and later released. He was then issued a summons for the drug charge, Graton states.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 38
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 7
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Afterschool activities canceled in Jaffrey - 0
- Banker convicted of fraud in scheme involving press maker exec - 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 11
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 13
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 7
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 3
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Derry marks a soldier's death
Memorial Day Observances 2013
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424