Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Bloody Laconia man faces charges after fight
LACONIA — Police found a Tilton Avenue man covered in his own blood Saturday afternoon, then charged him with possession of a controlled drug.
Police were called to 95 Tilton Ave., for a report of a man threatening people with a knife, according to Laconia police Sgt. Allan Graton. Gilbert Gibson, 49, was standing outside the home with an injured face and covered with blood, according to Graton.
The man and woman inside the home told police they had a verbal fight with Gibson that soon turned physical. Gibson reportedly left the house after the fight and was met by police.
Gibson, for his part, was uncooperative when police tried speaking to him, and was found to be in possession of marijuana, according to Graton.
Gibson was treated at Lakes Regional General Hospital for his facial injuries and later released. He was then issued a summons for the drug charge, Graton states.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424