May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Bloody Laconia man faces charges after fight
LACONIA — Police found a Tilton Avenue man covered in his own blood Saturday afternoon, then charged him with possession of a controlled drug.
Police were called to 95 Tilton Ave., for a report of a man threatening people with a knife, according to Laconia police Sgt. Allan Graton. Gilbert Gibson, 49, was standing outside the home with an injured face and covered with blood, according to Graton.
The man and woman inside the home told police they had a verbal fight with Gibson that soon turned physical. Gibson reportedly left the house after the fight and was met by police.
Gibson, for his part, was uncooperative when police tried speaking to him, and was found to be in possession of marijuana, according to Graton.
Gibson was treated at Lakes Regional General Hospital for his facial injuries and later released. He was then issued a summons for the drug charge, Graton states.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 0
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 1
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 1
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Warwick Mills scores $94.3 million contract from Army for body armor - 0
- Senate OKs medical pot, with plenty of restrictions - 0
- Rangers win in overtime, stay alive for Game 5 - 0
- Hanefeld shoots 74 at Senior PGA - 0
- Bishop Libasci to ordain 2 at St. Joseph Cathedral - 0
- Price tag to restore chimney about $1m - 0
- Officials disallow Woodmont slide show - 0
- Officials question Nashua parking proposal - 0
- House bill lowers emissions cap to meet RGGI standards - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424