Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Bloody Laconia man faces charges after fight
LACONIA — Police found a Tilton Avenue man covered in his own blood Saturday afternoon, then charged him with possession of a controlled drug.
Police were called to 95 Tilton Ave., for a report of a man threatening people with a knife, according to Laconia police Sgt. Allan Graton. Gilbert Gibson, 49, was standing outside the home with an injured face and covered with blood, according to Graton.
The man and woman inside the home told police they had a verbal fight with Gibson that soon turned physical. Gibson reportedly left the house after the fight and was met by police.
Gibson, for his part, was uncooperative when police tried speaking to him, and was found to be in possession of marijuana, according to Graton.
Gibson was treated at Lakes Regional General Hospital for his facial injuries and later released. He was then issued a summons for the drug charge, Graton states.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 2
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: New NHDP campaign calls on Scott Brown to disclose clients - 0
- Glitches resolved in new managed-care Medicaid system - 0
- Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash - 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424