Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Laconia man attacks wheelchair-bound grandfather
LACONIA - A Union Avenue man is being held without bail after he allegedly choked his wheelchair-bound grandfather.
Zachary Corbin, 20, of 322 Union Avenue is charged with second-degree assault, resisting arrest, criminal mischief, and obstructing the report of crime or injury, according to Laconia Police Sgt. Allan Graton.
Police were called to a Taylor Street home on Saturday for a report that Corbin was inside, causing a disturbance. Corbin had fled the home before police arrived, and family members told officers he was destroying things in the home, Graton reports.
“Corbin destroyed several items in the house and choked his wheelchair-bound grandfather when he tried to call police for help,” Graton reports.
As police were at the home speaking to family members, Corbin returned. A fight ensued as he allegedly resisted officers attempts to place him into custody, Graton reports.
Corbin is dues in the 4th Circuit District Court in Laconia today for his arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 6
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
- PSNH on defense over scrubber cost 'escalation' - 3
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424