Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Laconia man attacks wheelchair-bound grandfather
LACONIA - A Union Avenue man is being held without bail after he allegedly choked his wheelchair-bound grandfather.
Zachary Corbin, 20, of 322 Union Avenue is charged with second-degree assault, resisting arrest, criminal mischief, and obstructing the report of crime or injury, according to Laconia Police Sgt. Allan Graton.
Police were called to a Taylor Street home on Saturday for a report that Corbin was inside, causing a disturbance. Corbin had fled the home before police arrived, and family members told officers he was destroying things in the home, Graton reports.
“Corbin destroyed several items in the house and choked his wheelchair-bound grandfather when he tried to call police for help,” Graton reports.
As police were at the home speaking to family members, Corbin returned. A fight ensued as he allegedly resisted officers attempts to place him into custody, Graton reports.
Corbin is dues in the 4th Circuit District Court in Laconia today for his arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 3
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424