Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Injured couple arrested after Laconia domestic
LACONIA - A Jameson Street couple both were arrested after police responded to a reported stabbing.
Norge O’Flaherty, 31, of 19 Jameson St., Apt. C, is charged with criminal threatening with a deadly weapon for his alleged role in an altercation with Taya Long, 26, also of 19 Jameson St., Apt. C. Long reportedly suffered a stab wound and was treated at Lakes Region General Hospital. O’Flaherty also suffered wounds from the incident, according to police.
O’Flaherty is being held on cash bail. Police charged Long with two counts of breach of bail, though she was later released.
The incident remains under investigation, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 5
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief