Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Injured couple arrested after Laconia domestic
LACONIA - A Jameson Street couple both were arrested after police responded to a reported stabbing.
Norge O’Flaherty, 31, of 19 Jameson St., Apt. C, is charged with criminal threatening with a deadly weapon for his alleged role in an altercation with Taya Long, 26, also of 19 Jameson St., Apt. C. Long reportedly suffered a stab wound and was treated at Lakes Region General Hospital. O’Flaherty also suffered wounds from the incident, according to police.
O’Flaherty is being held on cash bail. Police charged Long with two counts of breach of bail, though she was later released.
The incident remains under investigation, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 5
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 11
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424