Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Injured couple arrested after Laconia domestic
LACONIA - A Jameson Street couple both were arrested after police responded to a reported stabbing.
Norge O’Flaherty, 31, of 19 Jameson St., Apt. C, is charged with criminal threatening with a deadly weapon for his alleged role in an altercation with Taya Long, 26, also of 19 Jameson St., Apt. C. Long reportedly suffered a stab wound and was treated at Lakes Region General Hospital. O’Flaherty also suffered wounds from the incident, according to police.
O’Flaherty is being held on cash bail. Police charged Long with two counts of breach of bail, though she was later released.
The incident remains under investigation, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 4
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus