Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Injured couple arrested after Laconia domestic
LACONIA - A Jameson Street couple both were arrested after police responded to a reported stabbing.
Norge O’Flaherty, 31, of 19 Jameson St., Apt. C, is charged with criminal threatening with a deadly weapon for his alleged role in an altercation with Taya Long, 26, also of 19 Jameson St., Apt. C. Long reportedly suffered a stab wound and was treated at Lakes Region General Hospital. O’Flaherty also suffered wounds from the incident, according to police.
O’Flaherty is being held on cash bail. Police charged Long with two counts of breach of bail, though she was later released.
The incident remains under investigation, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Tensions boil over after NYC police killings - 10
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Utility truck overturns as vehicles dodge ladder on Route 101 in Exeter - 0
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 26
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 7
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483