Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Injured couple arrested after Laconia domestic
LACONIA - A Jameson Street couple both were arrested after police responded to a reported stabbing.
Norge O’Flaherty, 31, of 19 Jameson St., Apt. C, is charged with criminal threatening with a deadly weapon for his alleged role in an altercation with Taya Long, 26, also of 19 Jameson St., Apt. C. Long reportedly suffered a stab wound and was treated at Lakes Region General Hospital. O’Flaherty also suffered wounds from the incident, according to police.
O’Flaherty is being held on cash bail. Police charged Long with two counts of breach of bail, though she was later released.
The incident remains under investigation, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 11
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 6
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917