Home » News » Public Safety
Helicopter needed for Rochester woman in Milton rollover
MILTON — A 20-year-old Rochester woman was taken by helicopter to Maine Medical Center after she was ejected from her car on Route 16.
Emergency crews were called to the Spaulding Turnpike around 1:30 p.m. Sunday for a reported roll-over accident. There, they found the driver and sole occupant of the car, Kynsra Johnson, had been ejected in the accident. The woman was reportedly about 30 feet away from the crashed car, fire officials said.
A medical helicopter was called in and within half an hour she was taken to Maine Medical Center for treatment of serious injuries.
Police have determined her car rolled over several times after leaving the roadway. The exact cause of the crash is still under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 0
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 0
- Asphalt truck overturns in Jaffrey - 0
- Police to educate Manchester motorists on distracted driving - 6
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 1
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Driving lesson turns into car accident in Laconia - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 4
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 2
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
- Franklin Pierce to play Shippensburg in Div. II baseball World Series - 0
- Amendola getting up to speed with Patriots - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Londonderry’s double threat - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Manchester police seek Food Mart robber
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs