Home » News » Public Safety
Helicopter needed for Rochester woman in Milton rollover
MILTON — A 20-year-old Rochester woman was taken by helicopter to Maine Medical Center after she was ejected from her car on Route 16.
Emergency crews were called to the Spaulding Turnpike around 1:30 p.m. Sunday for a reported roll-over accident. There, they found the driver and sole occupant of the car, Kynsra Johnson, had been ejected in the accident. The woman was reportedly about 30 feet away from the crashed car, fire officials said.
A medical helicopter was called in and within half an hour she was taken to Maine Medical Center for treatment of serious injuries.
Police have determined her car rolled over several times after leaving the roadway. The exact cause of the crash is still under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Driving lesson turns into car accident in Laconia - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Berlin building - 0
- NY man stable after destroying classic Porsche 911 in Route 16 wreck - 3
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 10
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 12
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 34
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 7
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Derry marks a soldier's death
Memorial Day Observances 2013