Home » News » Public Safety
Helicopter needed for Rochester woman in Milton rollover
MILTON — A 20-year-old Rochester woman was taken by helicopter to Maine Medical Center after she was ejected from her car on Route 16.
Emergency crews were called to the Spaulding Turnpike around 1:30 p.m. Sunday for a reported roll-over accident. There, they found the driver and sole occupant of the car, Kynsra Johnson, had been ejected in the accident. The woman was reportedly about 30 feet away from the crashed car, fire officials said.
A medical helicopter was called in and within half an hour she was taken to Maine Medical Center for treatment of serious injuries.
Police have determined her car rolled over several times after leaving the roadway. The exact cause of the crash is still under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Weare Deputy Chief Sean Kelly set to manage Weare Police Department - 0
- Lizard in food sends 300 schoolchildren to hospital - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Communications giant chips in for generator for Derry FD - 0
- Londonderry family fair returns but child safety is still the theme - 0
- Girl, grandmother escape fire in Rochester home with no detectors - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition after crash in Rochester - 0
- Manchester police officers to be honored for work in unresolved West Side stabbing death - 5
- Authorities say smoking ignited oxygen in Derry apartment building fire - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem