Home » News » Public Safety
Helicopter needed for Rochester woman in Milton rollover
MILTON — A 20-year-old Rochester woman was taken by helicopter to Maine Medical Center after she was ejected from her car on Route 16.
Emergency crews were called to the Spaulding Turnpike around 1:30 p.m. Sunday for a reported roll-over accident. There, they found the driver and sole occupant of the car, Kynsra Johnson, had been ejected in the accident. The woman was reportedly about 30 feet away from the crashed car, fire officials said.
A medical helicopter was called in and within half an hour she was taken to Maine Medical Center for treatment of serious injuries.
Police have determined her car rolled over several times after leaving the roadway. The exact cause of the crash is still under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry police add a new officer to the department - 0
- 1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford - 0
- 'Good Morning America' viewers see how much people care about missing Abigail Hernandez - 0
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
- Woodshed restaurant fire investigation continues - 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072