Home » News » Public Safety
Helicopter needed for Rochester woman in Milton rollover
MILTON — A 20-year-old Rochester woman was taken by helicopter to Maine Medical Center after she was ejected from her car on Route 16.
Emergency crews were called to the Spaulding Turnpike around 1:30 p.m. Sunday for a reported roll-over accident. There, they found the driver and sole occupant of the car, Kynsra Johnson, had been ejected in the accident. The woman was reportedly about 30 feet away from the crashed car, fire officials said.
A medical helicopter was called in and within half an hour she was taken to Maine Medical Center for treatment of serious injuries.
Police have determined her car rolled over several times after leaving the roadway. The exact cause of the crash is still under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Plaistow fire victim remains critical - 0
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 6
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- Answers sought after bomb squad leaves Fitzwilliam - 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 2
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 0
- Asphalt truck overturns in Jaffrey - 0
- Police to educate Manchester motorists on distracted driving - 7
- Bird's nest may have caused house fire in Hudson - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 0
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 1
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 3
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 13
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 32
License revocations for DWI announced