Burns says he has no hidden agenda at work in 'The Dust Bowl'
“We just want to tell a good story that shatters conventional wisdom and superficial knowledge … to show that this was manmade and that it was a 10-year apocalypse that was beyond comprehension in the scope of the tragedy but also provided some true heroics,” Burns said.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
- From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show - 0
- Book tells story of wife's battle with cancer - 1
- Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer - 0
- Evidence challenged in Craigslist sex extortion case - 0
Lizzie borden took an axe ... or did she?
North Country open for business
To get away, they come to NH
From middle school to Middle Ages in Windham
Many in Salem disappointed by casino vote
Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
State’s stand-your-ground law intact
Casino vote stirs emotions on both sides