Grant Bosse: Recounts are the last act in NHs political theater
Every two years, one of my favorite rituals of New Hampshire’s peculiar form of democracy in the recount. With 500 races on the ballot statewide, most of them in relatively small districts, there are dozens of races that come down to a very small number of votes. And every election, a few seats change hands once we get a closer look at the ballots.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host classic car show - 0
- Book tells story of wife's battle with cancer - 0
- Grantham man is Geospatial Hall of Famer - 0
- Evidence challenged in Craigslist sex extortion case - 0
- Commerical fishing season set for tasty start - 0
- Many in Salem disappointed by casino vote - 0
- Government offices will be closed Monday - 0
- Loeb School Offers Workshop on Producing Newsletters - 0
- 'Here comes the sun' – Summer Season at the Casino Ballroom - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Weekend Top 10 Planner
Lizzie borden took an axe ... or did she?