June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Nashua man arrested for sex assault
NASHUA - Nashua Police arrested a local man early Sunday morning after they investigated a report of domestic violence and determined a woman was strangled and sexually assaulted.
Arrested was Jamie Gerrard, 39, of 68 Allds St, who was arrested about 1:50 a.m. Sunday.
Police said the incident occurred Saturday about 5:30 p.m..
Police in a press release said the victim was known to Gerrard.
Gerrard was arrested and charged with aggravated felonious sexual assault, a Class A felony; domestic violence, second-degree assault, a Class B felony; five counts of domestic violence, simple assault, a Class A misdemeanor; and two counts of domestic violence,
criminal threatening, a Class A misdemeanor.
Gerrard is being held at the Nashua Police Department with a bail of $75,000 cash, pending his arraigment Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424