Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Nashua man arrested for sex assault
NASHUA - Nashua Police arrested a local man early Sunday morning after they investigated a report of domestic violence and determined a woman was strangled and sexually assaulted.
Arrested was Jamie Gerrard, 39, of 68 Allds St, who was arrested about 1:50 a.m. Sunday.
Police said the incident occurred Saturday about 5:30 p.m..
Police in a press release said the victim was known to Gerrard.
Gerrard was arrested and charged with aggravated felonious sexual assault, a Class A felony; domestic violence, second-degree assault, a Class B felony; five counts of domestic violence, simple assault, a Class A misdemeanor; and two counts of domestic violence,
criminal threatening, a Class A misdemeanor.
Gerrard is being held at the Nashua Police Department with a bail of $75,000 cash, pending his arraigment Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 2
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 4
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 3
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 4
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 2
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 0
- AG says Rockingham County attorney probe 'substantially complete' - 0
- Nashua mayor says finance committee lacked authority to table buying dump trucks - 0
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 2
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief