Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Nashua man arrested for sex assault
NASHUA - Nashua Police arrested a local man early Sunday morning after they investigated a report of domestic violence and determined a woman was strangled and sexually assaulted.
Arrested was Jamie Gerrard, 39, of 68 Allds St, who was arrested about 1:50 a.m. Sunday.
Police said the incident occurred Saturday about 5:30 p.m..
Police in a press release said the victim was known to Gerrard.
Gerrard was arrested and charged with aggravated felonious sexual assault, a Class A felony; domestic violence, second-degree assault, a Class B felony; five counts of domestic violence, simple assault, a Class A misdemeanor; and two counts of domestic violence,
criminal threatening, a Class A misdemeanor.
Gerrard is being held at the Nashua Police Department with a bail of $75,000 cash, pending his arraigment Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incensed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 1
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua