Home » News » Public Safety
Goffstown server cited for selling alcohol to underage buyer
GOFFSTOWN - More than 20 businesses that sell alcohol in Goffstown received a visit from an underage buyer last Wednesday, and of those targetted in the compliance checks, one restaurant sold alcohol to the decoy.
Goffstown police and inspectors from the N.H. Bureau of Liquor Enforcement conducted the alcohol compliance checks using an underage buyer and said a server at the Wa Toy Chinese Restaurant, Xivian "Annie" Jiang, 40, of Goffstown, was cited and will be arraigned Dec. 12 in 9th Circuit Court, Goffstown District Division, on a violation for prohibited sale of alcohol.
In a press release, Goffstown Police said the business may face additional administrative action from the Bureau of Liquor Enforcement in the future.
READER COMMENTS: 5
- State revokes license for New Hampshire childcare center amid abuse allegations - 1
- Downed wires shuts Concord street - 0
- Quick-acting Litchfield woman jumps into canoe and paddles to rescue of kayaker - 1
- Man's story about stab wound questioned by Laconia police - 0
- Two fires in Manchester - 0
- Indictments issued in fatal crashes in Dover, Barrington, Rochester - 1
- Father of missing Conway teen says he wants custody of his daughter - 0
- Mass. man safe after crashing plane into Lake Winnipesaukee - 0
- Lebanon police lieutenant resigns during internal probe into faking of fitness test results - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH library halts book disposal after complaints - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Valenti Modified race was top shelf - 0
- Manchester school official points to 7 weapons cases not brought to conduct committee - 0
- Edie Loeb Tomasko dies, leaves UpReach Therapeutic Riding Center legacy - 0
- Witt named UNH women’s hockey coach - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Lacrosse: Bedford boys remains focused on third title - 0
- Fisher Cats steal home, beat New Britain - 0
- Executive Council vote: Centralized immunization registry becoming a reality - 0
- Littleton music store still playing the right notes - 0
Fosters: The NH economy is at risk
Win tickets to see Comedian Mike Birbiglia!
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison