Home » News » Public Safety
Goffstown server cited for selling alcohol to underage buyer
GOFFSTOWN - More than 20 businesses that sell alcohol in Goffstown received a visit from an underage buyer last Wednesday, and of those targetted in the compliance checks, one restaurant sold alcohol to the decoy.
Goffstown police and inspectors from the N.H. Bureau of Liquor Enforcement conducted the alcohol compliance checks using an underage buyer and said a server at the Wa Toy Chinese Restaurant, Xivian "Annie" Jiang, 40, of Goffstown, was cited and will be arraigned Dec. 12 in 9th Circuit Court, Goffstown District Division, on a violation for prohibited sale of alcohol.
In a press release, Goffstown Police said the business may face additional administrative action from the Bureau of Liquor Enforcement in the future.
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Nashua police department adds 8 new members - 1
- Talk of 'wings on pigs' threats on police tests U.S. speech rights - 0
- Brentwood police look to increase coverage after officer's death in May - 4
- Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm - 41
- Police investigate report of shots fired - 0
- Manchester blaze that left dozens homeless was accidental - 0
- Milford woman injured in Bedford crash - 0
- Park on any side of the street in Manchester during Christmas week - 0
- NYC mayor wants protests on hold after police deaths - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Win tickets to see Linkin Park