Home » News » Public Safety
Autistic teen found safe in Nashua
NASHUA - An autistic teen reported missing in Nashua Sunday evening about 5:48 p.m. was later found safe, according to police.
Nashua police had put out a release asking for the public's assistance in locating David Ruiz, 15, of Lowell, Mass., described as autistic and last seen in the area of Fairview Avenue in Nashua about 3:45 p.m.
Police enacted their "A Child Is Missing" program and recruited neighboring police departments to assist with a search.
Later in the evening, police put out a release saying Ruiz was located successfully, with no other details.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
- ATV sinks trying to skim water of Weirs Beach - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Middlebrooks homers; Red Sox win, lose one - 0
- Waterville Valley town clerk saying goodbye to post - 0
- Kids get out and vote in Weare - 0
- Hollis voters set to gather for annual Town Meeting Wednesday - 0
- Turnout light in Derry as of early afternoon - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon' - 4
- Sheriff, chief question Shaheen’s recent vote on controversial Obama nominee - 0
- Low turnout seen in early Lakes Region polling - 0
- Goffstown residents slow to vote so far - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Manchester schools project budget surplus