Home » News » Public Safety
Autistic teen found safe in Nashua
NASHUA - An autistic teen reported missing in Nashua Sunday evening about 5:48 p.m. was later found safe, according to police.
Nashua police had put out a release asking for the public's assistance in locating David Ruiz, 15, of Lowell, Mass., described as autistic and last seen in the area of Fairview Avenue in Nashua about 3:45 p.m.
Police enacted their "A Child Is Missing" program and recruited neighboring police departments to assist with a search.
Later in the evening, police put out a release saying Ruiz was located successfully, with no other details.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police officers to be honored for work in unresolved West Side stabbing death - 4
- Authorities say smoking ignited oxygen in Derry apartment building fire - 1
- Motorcyclist flown to Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
- Affair, threats alleged in Weare police chief investigation - 11
- Cause of 3-alarm Derry fire remains under investigation - 0
- Claremont police warn public about suspicious soda bottles - 1
- Mechanical failure ruled out in fatal plane crash that claimed lives of two Kingston men - 0
- UPDATED: Cause of three-alarm Derry blaze under investigation - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on arms for Syrians - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 0
- Congress approves arming Syrian rebels, funding government - 0
- Study shows N.H.'s share of U.S. fouled air burden among smallest - 0
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 3
- Girl, grandmother escape fire in Rochester home with no detectors - 0
- Dow, S&P 500 at records as rally continues - 0
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too