Keene State swim teams post victories
Both of the Keene State swim teams posted wins over Tufts University Sunday afternoon at the Spaulding Pool in Keene.
The KSC men earned a 163-128 win victory behind Drew Ledwith's three-win day. Ledwith, a Keene native, touched first in the 200 back (1:53.93), the 200 fly (1:53.39) and the 500 free (4:35.30). Cole Hogg of Manchester contributed wins in the 200 IM (2:01.20) and the 1,000 free (10:09.09).
The Owl women won 15 of 16 events and claimed a 166-132 triumph. Diana Pimer claimed wins in the 100 breaststroke (1:08.17), the 200 breaststroke (2:27.74) and the 200 IM (2:14.72).Kaila Umbarger, Nashua's Jennifer French and Dover's Amber Long were double winners for KSC.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- George Will: The loss of trust - 1
- Publisher's Notebook -- Joe McQuaid: From patriotic displays to saving history - 3
- 'The Shamrock' - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor gave police chief a very hot pepper - 0
- Gate City Musings: Officials' tax excuses implausible - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 1
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 21 - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
- Franklin Pierce to play Shippensburg in Div. II baseball World Series - 0
- Amendola getting up to speed with Patriots - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Londonderry’s double threat - 0
- No curbside collections in Manchester on Monday - 0
Manchester police seek Food Mart robber
Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
- Which of the following prospective candidates do you think the Red Sox should hire to replace Bobby Valentine as the team's manager?
- Sandy Alomar Jr.
- Brad Ausmus
- John Farrell
- DeMarlo Hale
- Torey Lovullo
- Dave Martinez
- Tony Pena
- Ryne Sandberg
- Joe Torre
- Jason Varitek
- Total Votes: 1840