Keene State swim teams post victories
Both of the Keene State swim teams posted wins over Tufts University Sunday afternoon at the Spaulding Pool in Keene.
The KSC men earned a 163-128 win victory behind Drew Ledwith's three-win day. Ledwith, a Keene native, touched first in the 200 back (1:53.93), the 200 fly (1:53.39) and the 500 free (4:35.30). Cole Hogg of Manchester contributed wins in the 200 IM (2:01.20) and the 1,000 free (10:09.09).
The Owl women won 15 of 16 events and claimed a 166-132 triumph. Diana Pimer claimed wins in the 100 breaststroke (1:08.17), the 200 breaststroke (2:27.74) and the 200 IM (2:14.72).Kaila Umbarger, Nashua's Jennifer French and Dover's Amber Long were double winners for KSC.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Which of the following prospective candidates do you think the Red Sox should hire to replace Bobby Valentine as the team's manager?
- Sandy Alomar Jr.
- Brad Ausmus
- John Farrell
- DeMarlo Hale
- Torey Lovullo
- Dave Martinez
- Tony Pena
- Ryne Sandberg
- Joe Torre
- Jason Varitek
- Total Votes: 1840