New NH lilac calendar features 2012 photo contest winners
The Governor's Lilac and Wildflower Commission has published a 2013 Lilac Calendar featuring the 12 winners of this year's Lilac Photo Contest.
Over the years many residents and non-residents have enjoyed entering the photo contest. With this calendar they can now enjoy the winning photos throughout next year.
The calendars are $5 each, plus $3 shipping per calendar. Payment must be made by check, made out to ';Granite State FFA Lilac Fund.'; The checks should be mailed to: Governor's Lilac and Wildflower Commission, P O Box 21, Sanbornton, NH 03269-0021.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.