Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Barrington man indicted on nine child pornography counts
DOVER - A 20-year-old Barrington man previously convicted of sex crimes faces up to 67 years in prison for allegedly having photos of young girls performing a variety of sexual acts.
On Nov. 15, a Strafford County grand jury indicted Brian Tilton, who remains in custody at Strafford County Jail, on nine counts of possession of photos and digital images of sexual abuse of children on his tablet system Sept. 15, according to the indictments.
County Attorney Thomas Velardi said these are serious charges, especially since Tilton, who was in jail when the indictments were brought, was "previously convicted of sex crimes against people under 15."
Velardi said investigators are looking into the origin of the images, which could have been taken anywhere in the world. He added more charges will be filed if they come from inside the state.
All nine charges are Class A felonies, which can each yield a maximum sentence of 7-1/2 to 15 years in prison, if convicted.
Tilton is scheduled to be arraigned in Strafford County Superior Court Nov. 29 at 9 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483