May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Barrington man indicted on nine child pornography counts
DOVER - A 20-year-old Barrington man previously convicted of sex crimes faces up to 67 years in prison for allegedly having photos of young girls performing a variety of sexual acts.
On Nov. 15, a Strafford County grand jury indicted Brian Tilton, who remains in custody at Strafford County Jail, on nine counts of possession of photos and digital images of sexual abuse of children on his tablet system Sept. 15, according to the indictments.
County Attorney Thomas Velardi said these are serious charges, especially since Tilton, who was in jail when the indictments were brought, was "previously convicted of sex crimes against people under 15."
Velardi said investigators are looking into the origin of the images, which could have been taken anywhere in the world. He added more charges will be filed if they come from inside the state.
All nine charges are Class A felonies, which can each yield a maximum sentence of 7-1/2 to 15 years in prison, if convicted.
Tilton is scheduled to be arraigned in Strafford County Superior Court Nov. 29 at 9 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 2
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
For the people: A century of the NH primary
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424