Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Concord police seek man after food pantry donation can disappears
CONCORD – Police are asking the public to help identify a suspect who stole a Capital Region Food Pantry donation can from an Irving Circle K gas station after paying for the gas Saturday, Nov. 17, at 8:15 p.m.
The suspect is a white male, standing 5-foot-10, weighing 220 pounds with blonde-spiked hair. He was wearing blue jeans and a black, hooded sweatshirt with the “Tapout” logo on the front.
After taking the can, he got in the passenger side of a gray or silver Chevy van. The right rear window, which is covered with plastic, appears to have been broken.
Police have video surveillance and still pictures that clearly show the suspect removing the can that held a small, unknown amount of cash.
Anyone with information relative to this, or any criminal incident, is asked to call the Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100, or submit information online to the website at: www.concordregionalcrimeline.com, or Txt TIP234 and their message to CRIMES (274637).
Crimeline awards cash to anyone whose information leads to the arrest and indictment of criminals. All tips remain anonymous.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 5
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 9
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424