Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Peterborough teen arrested in Union Street fire
PETERBOUROUGH - An 18-year-old man is in jail after allegedly causing a fire on Union Street.
Devon W. Tatro of Peterborough is being charged with arson and reckless conduct following a Peterborough Police and New Hampshire State Fire Marshal's Office investigation of a blaze reported Monday around 5 p.m. at the Rockbrook Apartments at 475 Union St.
Tatro was transported to Hillsborough County Jail after being unable to pay his $50,000 cash bail. He is scheduled for arraignment in the 8th Circuit Court in Jaffrey.
The state Fire Marshal's Office is asking anyone with information about the fire to contact investigator Keith Rodenhiser at 223-4289.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 23
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 0
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 2
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
- Drew Cline: When Republicans turn off Republicans - 7
- Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH - 3
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917