Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Peterborough teen arrested in Union Street fire
PETERBOUROUGH - An 18-year-old man is in jail after allegedly causing a fire on Union Street.
Devon W. Tatro of Peterborough is being charged with arson and reckless conduct following a Peterborough Police and New Hampshire State Fire Marshal's Office investigation of a blaze reported Monday around 5 p.m. at the Rockbrook Apartments at 475 Union St.
Tatro was transported to Hillsborough County Jail after being unable to pay his $50,000 cash bail. He is scheduled for arraignment in the 8th Circuit Court in Jaffrey.
The state Fire Marshal's Office is asking anyone with information about the fire to contact investigator Keith Rodenhiser at 223-4289.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 6
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917