Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Peterborough teen arrested in Union Street fire
PETERBOUROUGH - An 18-year-old man is in jail after allegedly causing a fire on Union Street.
Devon W. Tatro of Peterborough is being charged with arson and reckless conduct following a Peterborough Police and New Hampshire State Fire Marshal's Office investigation of a blaze reported Monday around 5 p.m. at the Rockbrook Apartments at 475 Union St.
Tatro was transported to Hillsborough County Jail after being unable to pay his $50,000 cash bail. He is scheduled for arraignment in the 8th Circuit Court in Jaffrey.
The state Fire Marshal's Office is asking anyone with information about the fire to contact investigator Keith Rodenhiser at 223-4289.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917