Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Peterborough teen arrested in Union Street fire
PETERBOUROUGH - An 18-year-old man is in jail after allegedly causing a fire on Union Street.
Devon W. Tatro of Peterborough is being charged with arson and reckless conduct following a Peterborough Police and New Hampshire State Fire Marshal's Office investigation of a blaze reported Monday around 5 p.m. at the Rockbrook Apartments at 475 Union St.
Tatro was transported to Hillsborough County Jail after being unable to pay his $50,000 cash bail. He is scheduled for arraignment in the 8th Circuit Court in Jaffrey.
The state Fire Marshal's Office is asking anyone with information about the fire to contact investigator Keith Rodenhiser at 223-4289.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 0
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 0
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 0
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 0
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 0
- NH veterans remember attack on Pearl Harbor - 0
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424