May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Manchester man, a former coach, indicted on more sexual assault charges
CONCORD - A Manchester man already facing trial for sexually assaulting young boys was indicted by the November Merrimack County Grand Jury on four charges of aggravated felonious sexual assault of a young girl.
Robert Joubert, 59, who was a youth baseball coach in Manchester, the Seacoast and Maine, is being held without bail on charges of assaulting two boys, ages 9 and 11 when the assaults allegedly began.
He has pleaded innocent to the charges involving the boys, one between 1995 and 1997 and the other between 2001 and 2004.
The new indictments allege aggravated felonious sexual assault charges of a female who was 17 when she was allegedly assaulted in 1999.
The indictments allege that one assault was accomplished through the element of surprise, two because Joubert was in a position of authority and the girl was coerced, and one through physical force.
Joubert was arrested in June on the charges involving the boys and authorities said at the time that the investigation was continuing.
A final pretrial conference on the charges involving the two boys is set for May 16, 2013, and jury selection is scheduled for June 3, 2013.
READER COMMENTS: 5
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 2
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 4
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 3
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 4
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 1
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Derry marks a soldier's death
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424