Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester man, a former coach, indicted on more sexual assault charges
CONCORD - A Manchester man already facing trial for sexually assaulting young boys was indicted by the November Merrimack County Grand Jury on four charges of aggravated felonious sexual assault of a young girl.
Robert Joubert, 59, who was a youth baseball coach in Manchester, the Seacoast and Maine, is being held without bail on charges of assaulting two boys, ages 9 and 11 when the assaults allegedly began.
He has pleaded innocent to the charges involving the boys, one between 1995 and 1997 and the other between 2001 and 2004.
The new indictments allege aggravated felonious sexual assault charges of a female who was 17 when she was allegedly assaulted in 1999.
The indictments allege that one assault was accomplished through the element of surprise, two because Joubert was in a position of authority and the girl was coerced, and one through physical force.
Joubert was arrested in June on the charges involving the boys and authorities said at the time that the investigation was continuing.
A final pretrial conference on the charges involving the two boys is set for May 16, 2013, and jury selection is scheduled for June 3, 2013.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 1
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 0
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 0
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
State agrees to delete toll booth photos
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424