June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Manchester man, a former coach, indicted on more sexual assault charges
CONCORD - A Manchester man already facing trial for sexually assaulting young boys was indicted by the November Merrimack County Grand Jury on four charges of aggravated felonious sexual assault of a young girl.
Robert Joubert, 59, who was a youth baseball coach in Manchester, the Seacoast and Maine, is being held without bail on charges of assaulting two boys, ages 9 and 11 when the assaults allegedly began.
He has pleaded innocent to the charges involving the boys, one between 1995 and 1997 and the other between 2001 and 2004.
The new indictments allege aggravated felonious sexual assault charges of a female who was 17 when she was allegedly assaulted in 1999.
The indictments allege that one assault was accomplished through the element of surprise, two because Joubert was in a position of authority and the girl was coerced, and one through physical force.
Joubert was arrested in June on the charges involving the boys and authorities said at the time that the investigation was continuing.
A final pretrial conference on the charges involving the two boys is set for May 16, 2013, and jury selection is scheduled for June 3, 2013.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 0
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424