Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester man, a former coach, indicted on more sexual assault charges
CONCORD - A Manchester man already facing trial for sexually assaulting young boys was indicted by the November Merrimack County Grand Jury on four charges of aggravated felonious sexual assault of a young girl.
Robert Joubert, 59, who was a youth baseball coach in Manchester, the Seacoast and Maine, is being held without bail on charges of assaulting two boys, ages 9 and 11 when the assaults allegedly began.
He has pleaded innocent to the charges involving the boys, one between 1995 and 1997 and the other between 2001 and 2004.
The new indictments allege aggravated felonious sexual assault charges of a female who was 17 when she was allegedly assaulted in 1999.
The indictments allege that one assault was accomplished through the element of surprise, two because Joubert was in a position of authority and the girl was coerced, and one through physical force.
Joubert was arrested in June on the charges involving the boys and authorities said at the time that the investigation was continuing.
A final pretrial conference on the charges involving the two boys is set for May 16, 2013, and jury selection is scheduled for June 3, 2013.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424