Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
May 29, 2014
Manchester man, a former coach, indicted on more sexual assault charges
CONCORD - A Manchester man already facing trial for sexually assaulting young boys was indicted by the November Merrimack County Grand Jury on four charges of aggravated felonious sexual assault of a young girl.
Robert Joubert, 59, who was a youth baseball coach in Manchester, the Seacoast and Maine, is being held without bail on charges of assaulting two boys, ages 9 and 11 when the assaults allegedly began.
He has pleaded innocent to the charges involving the boys, one between 1995 and 1997 and the other between 2001 and 2004.
The new indictments allege aggravated felonious sexual assault charges of a female who was 17 when she was allegedly assaulted in 1999.
The indictments allege that one assault was accomplished through the element of surprise, two because Joubert was in a position of authority and the girl was coerced, and one through physical force.
Joubert was arrested in June on the charges involving the boys and authorities said at the time that the investigation was continuing.
A final pretrial conference on the charges involving the two boys is set for May 16, 2013, and jury selection is scheduled for June 3, 2013.
- Mazzaglia to be sentenced Aug. 14 for murder of UNH student - 0
- Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot - 1
- Man arrested in two Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Manchester man arrested for attempted robbery in Laconia - 0
- Dover man among two sought in connection with Maine murder - 0
- High-speed chase starts in NH, ends in Massachusetts - 1
- Justices send drug case back to Rockingham County Superior Court - 0
- Backlash from former detective's early release increasing - 12
- East Kingston man sentenced to prison in sex assault case - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mphREADER COMMENTS: 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax - 6
- No one has a clear claim to NHMS supremacy - 0
- Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Does Concord have a big spending problem? - 1
- Ban fireworks? Get serious - 11
- Another View - Kevin Smith: Londonderry is showing how to make NH business-friendly - 0
- Philadelphia outlasts Revolution, weather in U.S. Open Cup - 0
- Rock Cats sweep Fishers in rain-makeup doubleheader - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Praising freedom: While curtailing it
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917