Home » News » Public Safety
Rochester police identify man who was airlifted from crash last week
ROCHESTER – The local man who was airlifted to a Maine hospital after a head-on collision Thursday is no longer in the hospital.
Police identified Jonathan Dokham, 18, of East Rochester, as the passenger in a southbound Toyota Scion driven by Mallory Marcheterre, 20, of Rochester, which was struck by a northbound Ford E-150 van driven by Glen Snow, 60, of Lewiston, Maine, near the Aroma Joe's coffee shop on Milton Road, according to Capt. Paul Toussaint.
While all three occupants were transported to Frisbie Memorial Hospital, Dokham was later flown to Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine, via Life Flight helicopter Thursday afternoon.
Hospital officials confirmed Dokham was not listed as a patient, but neither they nor police knew his status as of Tuesday.
Snow was issued a summons for a yellow line violation in connection with the accident, which closed down Milton Road (Route 125) for about two hours last week.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fish and Game says Gilford bear shooting was proper - 2
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Plaistow fire victim remains critical - 0
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 7
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- Answers sought after bomb squad leaves Fitzwilliam - 0
- Nottingham man injured in wagon accident suing Hampton Falls orchard - 2
- Lightning strikes Manchester home, sparks fire - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place'
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty