Home » News » Public Safety
Rochester police identify man who was airlifted from crash last week
ROCHESTER – The local man who was airlifted to a Maine hospital after a head-on collision Thursday is no longer in the hospital.
Police identified Jonathan Dokham, 18, of East Rochester, as the passenger in a southbound Toyota Scion driven by Mallory Marcheterre, 20, of Rochester, which was struck by a northbound Ford E-150 van driven by Glen Snow, 60, of Lewiston, Maine, near the Aroma Joe's coffee shop on Milton Road, according to Capt. Paul Toussaint.
While all three occupants were transported to Frisbie Memorial Hospital, Dokham was later flown to Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine, via Life Flight helicopter Thursday afternoon.
Hospital officials confirmed Dokham was not listed as a patient, but neither they nor police knew his status as of Tuesday.
Snow was issued a summons for a yellow line violation in connection with the accident, which closed down Milton Road (Route 125) for about two hours last week.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two taken to hospital after suffering burns in Wolfeboro house fire - 0
- Crews on scene of accident on I-93 in Salem - 0
- Weare residents turn out to express police department concerns - 1
- Tamworth man struck, killed by UPS truck - 0
- Two boys rescued from Hood Pond - 1
- Woman killed in Nashua crash - 0
- Wednesday night Derry blaze under investigation - 0
- Gunfire from police range disturbs Plaistow neighbors - 1
- Cause of Ashland fire investigated - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police obtain warrants for suspect wanted in Dover, Manchester bank robberies - 0
- Abby Dion, 9, records a 10 in gymnastics meet - 0
- St. A skaters fall to Norwich - 0
- Monarchs lose in OT; win streak stops at 6 - 0
- Police searching for person stealing from cars in Manchester - 0
- College Football: Maine seniors want the coveted musket - 0
- College Hockey: Ice-making problem postpones UNH-PC - 0
- Pinkerton backfield a combination of power and speed - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: State Legion rejects Post 79’s request for senior team - 0
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
Driver acquitted in Amherst ex-chief’s death
A kinder, gentler House Speaker?
College Football: Wildcats are CAA champs
College Hockey: Providence blanks UNH