Home » News » Public Safety
Rochester police identify man who was airlifted from crash last week
ROCHESTER – The local man who was airlifted to a Maine hospital after a head-on collision Thursday is no longer in the hospital.
Police identified Jonathan Dokham, 18, of East Rochester, as the passenger in a southbound Toyota Scion driven by Mallory Marcheterre, 20, of Rochester, which was struck by a northbound Ford E-150 van driven by Glen Snow, 60, of Lewiston, Maine, near the Aroma Joe's coffee shop on Milton Road, according to Capt. Paul Toussaint.
While all three occupants were transported to Frisbie Memorial Hospital, Dokham was later flown to Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine, via Life Flight helicopter Thursday afternoon.
Hospital officials confirmed Dokham was not listed as a patient, but neither they nor police knew his status as of Tuesday.
Snow was issued a summons for a yellow line violation in connection with the accident, which closed down Milton Road (Route 125) for about two hours last week.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Search for missing swimmer halted in Bristol, to continue Tuesday - 0
- UPDATED: State Police bomb squad called to Manchester West High for plastic bottles of solvent - 0
- Swanzey man pulled from fire in serious condition - 0
- Man dies in Northumberland crash - 0
- Power restored to Hooksett and Candia - 0
- Fire destroys Hanover home - 0
- Chester teen suffers serious injuries in dirt bike accident - 0
- AG continues investigation in search for missing Abby Hernandez - 0
- Pair sent to Massachusetts hospital for serious burns following grease fire in Milton home - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Boston marks anniversary of bombing with somber ceremonies - 0
- Warning issued to teens taking the ‘Polar Plunge’ challenge - 0
- Rochester man arrested after crash in Somersworth - 0
- Dover man accused of trying to sexually assault a girl - 0
- Top Manchester school officials no longer must live in city - 7
- Vote: ‘No nit’ policy relaxed for Manchester schools - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat Hopefully, this too shall pass - 0
- Poll: More than 25% haven't heard of Northern Pass; mixed attitudes for others - 8
License revocations for DWI announced
Berlin BioPower plant coming up to speed
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers