Home » News » Public Safety
Rochester police identify man who was airlifted from crash last week
ROCHESTER – The local man who was airlifted to a Maine hospital after a head-on collision Thursday is no longer in the hospital.
Police identified Jonathan Dokham, 18, of East Rochester, as the passenger in a southbound Toyota Scion driven by Mallory Marcheterre, 20, of Rochester, which was struck by a northbound Ford E-150 van driven by Glen Snow, 60, of Lewiston, Maine, near the Aroma Joe's coffee shop on Milton Road, according to Capt. Paul Toussaint.
While all three occupants were transported to Frisbie Memorial Hospital, Dokham was later flown to Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine, via Life Flight helicopter Thursday afternoon.
Hospital officials confirmed Dokham was not listed as a patient, but neither they nor police knew his status as of Tuesday.
Snow was issued a summons for a yellow line violation in connection with the accident, which closed down Milton Road (Route 125) for about two hours last week.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 1
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- Dover police convince local man to go to hospital for evaluation - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
READER COMMENTS: 12
- Manchester woman wakes to find burglar in home - 0
- UNH hires former Attorney General Delaney to investigate reporting delays on athletic improprieties - 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 4
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 5
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown doles out $29k to NHGOP committees from his PAC
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal