All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In

Home | Public Safety

One dies in Albany house fire

By SARA YOUNG-KNOX
Union Leader Correspondent

November 20. 2012 12:25PM
Firefighters remain on the scene on Crossover Road in Albany Tuesday morning after one person was found dead inside the home. (SARA YOUNG-KNOX)
ALBANY - Firefighters have recovered a body from a smouldering residence in Albany this morning, after they were called to a house fire at 69 Crossover Road about 8:30 a.m. Tuesday.

Officials with the Conway Fire Department are not releasing any information yet. As of 10 a.m. fire trucks from Conway, North Conway, Center Conway, and Madison fire departments remained on the scene, with firefighters running lines into second-story windows.

Tax records indicate the home is owned by Gregory and Annette Hines.


Public Safety Albany


More Headlines

Footrace for the Fallen raises more than 20k

Aggregation