Home » News » Public Safety
One dies in Albany house fire
Firefighters remain on the scene on Crossover Road in Albany Tuesday morning after one person was found dead inside the home. (SARA YOUNG-KNOX)
ALBANY - Firefighters have recovered a body from a smouldering residence in Albany this morning, after they were called to a house fire at 69 Crossover Road about 8:30 a.m. Tuesday.
Officials with the Conway Fire Department are not releasing any information yet. As of 10 a.m. fire trucks from Conway, North Conway, Center Conway, and Madison fire departments remained on the scene, with firefighters running lines into second-story windows.
Tax records indicate the home is owned by Gregory and Annette Hines.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner - 1
- Merrimack police find car sticking into road, charge man - 0
- Police say impairment and speed not factors in fatal crash in Conway - 0
- Manchester man sustains life-threatening injuries in Bedford crash - 0
- Barrington man, 41, dies in cycle crash - 0
- Bay State man hurt in Ripley Falls fall - 0
- Veteran Arizona officer named Rindge police chief - 3
- NH gun license form must change, critics say - 10
- Rimmon Heights honors Manchester Community Policing Division - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- Former high school art teacher gets suspended sentence in drug case - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate