Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Walgreens in Manchester robbed Tuesday
MANCHESTER - A woman walked into the Walgreens store at 227 S. Main St., shortly after 9 p.m. Tuesday night and demanded money, then fled on foot with cash the clerk surrendered from the register.
Employees told police that a woman approached the counter, demanding money from the register. The clerk handed over some money to the woman, who fled the store.
The woman is described as a white female in her mid-20s, about 5-foot-3 and weighing 120 pounds. She was wearing a dark blue, hooded sweatshirt with a white Timberland logo on the front, and baggy jeans. Her face was covered with a scarf, but the clerk could see that the woman had blue eyes and short blond hair, shaved on the sides, above her ears.
Anyone with information about this incident is encouraged to contact the Manchester Police Department at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through the Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 34
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 2
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424