Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Walgreens in Manchester robbed Tuesday
MANCHESTER - A woman walked into the Walgreens store at 227 S. Main St., shortly after 9 p.m. Tuesday night and demanded money, then fled on foot with cash the clerk surrendered from the register.
Employees told police that a woman approached the counter, demanding money from the register. The clerk handed over some money to the woman, who fled the store.
The woman is described as a white female in her mid-20s, about 5-foot-3 and weighing 120 pounds. She was wearing a dark blue, hooded sweatshirt with a white Timberland logo on the front, and baggy jeans. Her face was covered with a scarf, but the clerk could see that the woman had blue eyes and short blond hair, shaved on the sides, above her ears.
Anyone with information about this incident is encouraged to contact the Manchester Police Department at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through the Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua driver rejects plea deal in hit-and-run negligent homicide case - 0
- Nashua man facing numerous assault charges in attack on woman - 0
- Salem police target ski-jacket thief who used tree branch to hide license plate - 0
- Prosecutors want to seize cash from Londonderry drug suspect - 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATED: Distracted by dog, woman downs two utility poles on Manchester’s Varney Street - 1
- UPDATED: Regulators OK 47 percent rate hike for Liberty Utilities customers - 10
- After flap over 'racist' comment, no call for Lincoln planner to resign from board - 10
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 5
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 1
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 3
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 17
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917