Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Walgreens in Manchester robbed Tuesday
MANCHESTER - A woman walked into the Walgreens store at 227 S. Main St., shortly after 9 p.m. Tuesday night and demanded money, then fled on foot with cash the clerk surrendered from the register.
Employees told police that a woman approached the counter, demanding money from the register. The clerk handed over some money to the woman, who fled the store.
The woman is described as a white female in her mid-20s, about 5-foot-3 and weighing 120 pounds. She was wearing a dark blue, hooded sweatshirt with a white Timberland logo on the front, and baggy jeans. Her face was covered with a scarf, but the clerk could see that the woman had blue eyes and short blond hair, shaved on the sides, above her ears.
Anyone with information about this incident is encouraged to contact the Manchester Police Department at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through the Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 2
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 1
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 7
- Derry woman accused of burglaries - 0
- Scam artists calling PSNH customers, demand money - 0
- Manchester police investigate home invasion on Merrimack Street - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sox rally in ninth to win - 0
- Fisher Cats' hitters can't solve Binghamton hurlers - 0
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Derry to receive speed sign through donation - 0
- NH Senate Roundup: Marijuana penalties to remain the same in Granite State - 0
- Extreme skier enjoys second round of luck - 0
- Derry councilors vote to expand revitalization zone - 0
- Ceremony honors Manchester's past - 0
- Manchester Cub Scout robotics team making plans for world championship - 0
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Derry woman accused of burglaries
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917