Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Walgreens in Manchester robbed Tuesday
MANCHESTER - A woman walked into the Walgreens store at 227 S. Main St., shortly after 9 p.m. Tuesday night and demanded money, then fled on foot with cash the clerk surrendered from the register.
Employees told police that a woman approached the counter, demanding money from the register. The clerk handed over some money to the woman, who fled the store.
The woman is described as a white female in her mid-20s, about 5-foot-3 and weighing 120 pounds. She was wearing a dark blue, hooded sweatshirt with a white Timberland logo on the front, and baggy jeans. Her face was covered with a scarf, but the clerk could see that the woman had blue eyes and short blond hair, shaved on the sides, above her ears.
Anyone with information about this incident is encouraged to contact the Manchester Police Department at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through the Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483